IF YOU CAN'T MOVE THE MOUNTAIN, CLIMB IT!

WELCOME!

"A man does what he must - in spite of personal consequences, in spite of obstacles and dangers and pressures - and that is the basis of all human morality. "
-- John F. Kennedy

"Few will have the greatness to bend history itself; but each of us can work to change a small portion of events, and in the total of all those acts will be written the history of this generation."

"Some people see things as they are and say why. I dream things that never were and say why not?"

Sunday, January 10, 2010

While My Wife Gently Sleeps

This is an obvious reference to the Beatles classic "While My Guitar Gently Weeps."

It's almost daybreak and I haven't had an ounce of sleep. I slept in the afternoons a couple of days straight and messed up my entire body clock (I guess) -- so now here is the most undesirable effect -- sleeplessness. I could now hear the birds chirping outside our room window signaling the start of a brand new day.

I am supposed to accompany my wife to the Norwegian Embassy in Makati by 8 A.M. today and if not for coffee that would not even be possible. I would be snoring all the way!

When Joy wakes up in a couple of minutes and finds out I am not beside her she would throw a fit in an instant. (LOL!)

I have not written so long this all feels like new to me again. I will need some time to readjust to all of this. So watch out, my posts will get good soon. (I hope)

Well, have a nice day ahead everybody. I would have to get back to bed now so as to create the illusion that I have actually gone to bed.


1 comment: