IF YOU CAN'T MOVE THE MOUNTAIN, CLIMB IT!

WELCOME!

"A man does what he must - in spite of personal consequences, in spite of obstacles and dangers and pressures - and that is the basis of all human morality. "
-- John F. Kennedy

"Few will have the greatness to bend history itself; but each of us can work to change a small portion of events, and in the total of all those acts will be written the history of this generation."

"Some people see things as they are and say why. I dream things that never were and say why not?"

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Back to Blog

I am officially back to blogging. This year I want to write more often after several months in hiatus.
I hope my day-to-day experiences, thoughts and ideas that will be posted here will be a source of inspiration and blessing to all that will read these pages. May I be able to contribute to your well-being somehow. Feel free to interact, discuss and comment about any topic that may be of interest to you.

'Gotta warn you though.

I could get boring at times. Ha!


1 comment:

  1. that's a good way to start the year again - trying to be an inspiration and bessing to other's lives :)

    ReplyDelete